Terms & Conditions
IHG® Rewards Club Podium Predictor - IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Contest
- The following terms and conditions set out how you can win up to One Million IHG Rewards Club Points and other prizes by correctly predicting race outcomes during the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship (“IWSC”) race series. By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions. IMSA is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Juststuf Limited of 33 Nicolas Way, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2TR. Company No. 41045247.
Eligibility and limitations:
- The Promotion
open to all legal USA and non-USA residents, excluding residents of Italy and
Russia. There is no age restriction, however, those under eighteen (18) years
of age are not eligible to win the Prize. The following are also not eligible to claim the Prize:
- employees of Juststuf and/or Juice Moving Images Limited and/or any of their affiliates; or
- members of the immediate families or households of 3.1.1 above.
- An Entrant must be an IHG Rewards Club member in order to claim the Prize. Membership is free. See www.ihgrewardsclub.com to enrol. IHG Rewards Club Membership Terms and Conditions apply (http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/customer_care/member-tc ) In entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any Prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Promotion and/ or claim any Prize you may win.
- Entry Limitations - The following entry limitations apply:
- The Promoter will not accept entries that are: automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties; or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions or otherwise the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
- There are Prize limitations and these are set down in clause 7.
- The Promotion is open to all legal USA and non-USA residents, excluding residents of Italy and Russia. There is no age restriction, however, those under eighteen (18) years of age are not eligible to win the Prize. The following are also not eligible to claim the Prize:
Starting date and closing date:
- The Promotion begins on 21 April 2017 at 9 am Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") ("Opening Date") and each Podium Predictor competition ends at 12:00 EDT on each Friday or Saturday before the start of a IWSC Race Weekend, depending on if the race event is on a Saturday or Sunday respectively (the period commencing on Monday following the previous race weekend and finishing on the following Friday or Saturday), during the IWSC season (dates of which are advertised on www.imsa.com) ("Closing Date"). The Winner(s) will be announced on the Announcement Date as defined in clause 9.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter in accordance with the entry process as set down in clause 5 by no later than 12:00 EDT on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
How to enter:
- To enter the Promotion:
- Make an application to register on the IHG Rewards Club Podium Predictor website at imsa.podiumpredictor.com and strictly follow the registration instructions provided and submit the online entry by the Closing Date. As part of the online entry you will be required to pick three cars to place 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Prototype (P), GT Le Mans (GTLM) and GT Daytona (GTD) class, and predict the fastest lap for each race class. Your operator’s standard data or communication charges shall apply for access to the Promoter’s website.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
- The Promoter will not accept: entries that are incomplete, late, contain offensive language or are otherwise defective, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- We reserve the right to reject user names which (at our sole discretion) are deemed to be inappropriate, offensive or confusing. In such circumstances we shall provide you with an opportunity to amend your username within seven (7) calendar days.
- In the event your application is accepted, you will be notified via an on-screen message and you will be deemed a "Player".
- To enter the Promotion:
- There are two prizes available:
- One million points – a prize of One million IHG Reward Club points will be awarded to and shared equally between as many people as correctly predict all 12 variables (pick three cars to place 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Prototype, GT Le Mans and GT Daytona class, and predict the fastest lap for each class) during a race weekend. ("Main Prize Winner(s)"). Only one prize of One million IHG Reward Club points is available per each IWSC Race Weekend. Each Main Prize Winner will be awarded an equal share of One million IHG Rewards Club Points, subject to the description and restrictions set out below in this clause (the "Main Prize"). The ability of a Main Prize Winner to claim the Main Prize will be subject to meeting the conditions included below in clause 7; and
- 'Beat the pundit' – for each race a well known 'personality pundit' will be appointed to predict the outcome of the race.
To score points within the Podium Predictor for IWSC, each correct podium and fastest lap prediction will give a score of 10 points, so with three classes and three podium positions to predict a maximum of 90 points can be scored. An additional 10 points for predicting the fastest lap for each class, can also be scored so a further 30 points over the race. This means in total each race weekend a maximum of 120 points can be scored.
The ‘pundit’ will make a prediction for the results of the event, which gives the 12 variables of 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each class, and a prediction of the fastest lap for each class.
Once the race has been completed, the score that the Pundit has achieved, using the scoring system shown above, following the results of the race will be published. If the entrant has scored 10 points higher than the Pundit, they will be eligible to be entered into the prize draw. This is to prevent entrants copying the pundit’s predictions.Their predictions will be posted on the IHG Podium Predictor website at imsa.podiumpredictor.com. Entrants who predict each IWCS Race Weekend outcome more successfully than the ‘pundit’ will be automatically entered into a prize draw. One winner (the “Beat the Pundit Winner”) will be picked at random (12 midday EDT) on the Monday following the race weekend) from those people who beat the personality pundit’s score for the particular race weekend. They will win 50,000 IHG Rewards Club points and limited edition motorsport artwork (each “Beat the Pundit Prize”).
- The prizes are not negotiable or transferable. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prizes save that the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prizes are supplied by InterContinental Hotels Group Services Company of Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, England.
- All Prizes must be redeemed within one year from the date of receiving the IHG Rewards Club points. The Winners will receive their Prize [within  days of the Closing Date].
- There are two prizes available:
- In order to be eligible to win the Main Prize, the Winner must: Have made an online entry at imsa.podiumpredictor.com and have correctly predicted 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, as well as the fastest lap, in Prototype, GT Le Mans and GT Daytona class.
- In order to be eligible to be entered into the prize draw to win the Beat the Pundit Prize, the Winner must:
- Have made an online entry at imsa.podiumpredictor.com and have beat the pundit’s score using their 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, as well as the fastest lap predictions, in Prototype, GT Le Mans and GT Daytona class, and scored at least 10 more points than the pundit.
- In order to claim any of the above prizes you must respond to the email informing you that you have won with your address details and your IHG Rewards Club number. If you do not respond to the email informing you that you are the winner, you will forfeit your prize.
- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship - two race class weekends. There will be no option to win the One Million IHG® Rewards Club points for the correct prediction to the race results, for the three race events that only have two race classes competing (eight permutations of two correctly identified podium results and two fastest laps per race class category). However, the opportunity remains to win the Beat the Pundit 50,000 IHG Rewards Club points for these specific events. For the avoidance of doubt the specific race track events that are excluded from winning the One Million IHG® Rewards Club points are as follows: Raceway at Belle Isle Park (P and GTD), Lime Rock Park (GTLM and GTD), VIRginia International Raceway (GTLM and GTD), also respectively referred to during 2017 to as Chevrolet Sports Car Classic, Northeast Grand Prix and Michelin GT Challenge at VIR.
Selection of Winners:
- By 12 midday EDT on the Monday following the race weekend, the entries will be reviewed by the Promoter and a winner will be selected from the correct entries. The decision of the Promotor will be final.
- The Promoter will send the full names of the reviewers to anyone who writes within one (1) month of the Closing Date of the Competition requesting details of the reviewers and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1.
- The winners of the Promotion will be announced via IHG Rewards Club social media. The winners will also be sent an email saying they have won within 24 hours of the end of the IWCS Race Weekend ("Announcement Date").
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Except to the extent that the Promoter is prevented by law from doing so, the Promoter will send the name of the Winner to anyone who writes within one (1) month after the Closing Date requesting details of the Winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in condition 1.
Claiming the Prize:
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner(s) using the email address provided with the entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the entry form has been submitted.
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within twenty-eight (28) days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected.
- The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on a Winner's behalf. The Promoter and IMSA does not accept any responsibility if a Winner is not able to take up the Prize.
Limitations on liability:
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter, IMSA and their respective sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns and agents(collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt of, use or misuse of any prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer account resulting from participating in this Promotion, or mistranscribed data; (3) unauthorized human intervention or human error which may occur in any part of the entry process or the process for allocating the prize(s); (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen post; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible.
- Nothing in this section shall exclude the Released Parties' liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability whose limitation is prohibited by law.
- Paragraphs 11.1 to 11.3 apply to German entrants only subject to the following restrictions: Irrespective of the legal basis, the statutory liability of the Released Parties for gross negligent or intentional behaviour, including the failure to act, is not limited. In case of breach of material contractual obligations, i.e. such obligations whose fulfilment only enable the performance of the contract and whose observance the winner may generally trust in (so called "cardinal duties"), the liability of the Released Parties is limited to damages which are typical and foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract. The Released Parties' liability for damage to life, body or health or its mandatory liability under the German Product Liability Act, as well as due to representations and guarantees remains unaffected hereby. In all other cases the Released Parties' liability is excluded.
Ownership of entries and intellectual property rights:
- All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
- By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, you agree to, so far as permitted by law:
- irrevocably assign in full to the Promoter, with full warranty, free of charge, on a worldwide and exclusive basis and for the full term of protection by law of the rights, all of your rights, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights, including without limitation, copyright and droits d'auteur) in and to the entry. Such assignment shall include in particular and without limitation the following rights
- the right to reproduce, digitise, use, distribute, modify, adapt, improve, correct, translate, store, transmit, broadcast, publish, publicly perform and publicly display the entry, in whole or in part;
- the right to assign or license the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party (with or without a fee) throughout the world; and
- the Promoter may exercise the rights set forth above (a) in any manner, any language any format, process, in any country, and by any media and means of conveying information, whether now or hereafter known, and in particular about IHG Rewards Club, BTCC, IMSA and Radio Show Limited, (b) for any purpose, including but not limited to, technical, financial, organizational, editorial, commercial, advertising or promotional purposes.
- waive all moral rights, in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and local equivalent laws and statutes as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world. This clause shall not apply to German entrants.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, allow IHG to make your entry and your photo available on its website www.ihg.com, its social media pages, and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Promotion.
- You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights and moral rights in the entry and any accompanying materials which you are unable to assign, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter or its agents and suppliers may use:
- any personal data provided by you with your entry to administer the Promotion; and
- your name, image and town and/ or county of residence if you are a winner (and except where prohibited) to announce the winner(s). You further agree to participate in IHG Rewards Club, BTCC, IMSA, Radio Show Limited, race drivers, other motorsport partners of the race series media if requested by the Promoter;
- you have the right to object, for a legitimate purpose, to the collection of your personal data, a right to access the collected data and a right to have the processed data rectified, completed, blocked or deleted. Certain personal data are necessary to administer the Promotion. If you exercise your right to object to the processing of such personal data prior to the end of the Promotion, your participation will be cancelled.
- Personal data relating to members of IHG Rewards Club is processed in accordance with the Membership Terms and Conditions of IHG Rewards Club: http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/customer_care/member-tc .
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter or its agents and suppliers may use:
- Please see http://imsa.podiumpredictor.com/terms for a copy of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion for the safe and fair development of the Promotion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. This choice of law does not deprive you of the protection afforded to you under your own laws and such provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement by virtue of the law of your jurisdiction. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions (or any part thereof) hereof will remain in full force and effect.
IMSA® is a registered trademark of the International Motor Sports Association, LLC and is used under license.
The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship™ logo and word mark are used under license by International Motor Sports Association, LLC, and WeatherTech.